The following dashboard provides data on 11 to 19 year olds’ knowledge, perceptions and understanding of engineering from the Engineering Brand Monitor, a UK-wide survey measuring public perceptions of engineering.
Use the drop-down menus to explore young people’s responses by age group (11 to 14 year olds, 14 to 16 year olds or 16 to 19 year olds), year (2015, 2016, 2017 or 2019) and gender (female or male).
The grey error bars show the margin of error around the proportions (the range of values between which we can be 95% sure the true proportion lies).
- Engineering Insights home
- The economic impact of Covid-19 on UK engineering enterprise
- Gender disparities in educational pathways into engineering – an overview
- STEM secondary education
- Engineering and technology apprenticeships
- Engineering and technology in higher education