The following dashboard provides data on the gender differences in take-up and achievement of STEM subjects at GCSE and A level.
Use the drop-down menus at the top of the dashboard to select level of education (GCSE or A level), academic year (2014 to 2018) and gender (female or male). Hover over the charts to highlight a specific figure.
- Engineering Insights home
- The economic impact of Covid-19 on UK engineering enterprise
- Gender disparities in educational pathways into engineering – an overview
- Knowledge, perceptions and understanding of engineering
- Engineering and technology apprenticeships
- Engineering and technology in higher education